Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I went to James S. Rickards High School

And at least 2 of my readers did too... so the next message is not directed at them...

SUCK IT! (to all other Tallahassee high schools, and most schools in general)

Rickards has been ranked as the #48 high school in the United States, by Newsweek. While the 4 of the 5 Tallahassee high schools were ranked in the top 300 (Godby was somehow absent altogether from the top 1500 schools... oh yeah, that's no surprise)... Rickards was the cream of the proverbially crop.

While these rankings are really based on Rickards 2 biggest strengths, IB Testing and small graduating classes, and shouldn't be considered to be indicative of anything... I'll gladly take the honor of being a graduate of the #48 school in the US of A.

Find your school here!!! (I bet it is ranked lower than mine!)


Diet Update: Still no soda and I have had fruit everyday so far.

5 comments:

Kellie said...

Add me to your list of bloggy friends!

And going to a top 50 HS only proves that you were a geek. I'll take my trendy 345 ranking any day.

Nicole said...

Go RHS! Also, I've taken your diet challenge, and I have eaten fruit for the last two days, PLUS veggies!

Nicole said...

and, really? you couldn't find an authentic RHS logo with the redskin? the raider is so lame, even if we did vote on it in high school...

Meghan said...

Secret- I was in the IB program for 1 year. (Don't tell anyone.)

Tat said...

"Suck it, Trebek!"