Saturday, June 6, 2009

Averagest Loser

I have no desire to drop 100 lbs... that would be terrible and traumatic on my body, I would probably need to be in the hospital or something.

However, I do want to lose 10-20 lbs (like 5-8 stones, Tat). 'How in the world will you do this Trevor?', you may ask. 'You are the healthiest, most fit guy I know!' you may demand. I know, I know.

In all seriousness, I will have a hard time, because I love the Coke. I am dropping soda from my daily diet (unless you count icees/slurpees, because I can't go to get Jen one and not get one for me!) and adding some light to mild exercise (above and beyond playing sports).

I will be logging my success daily here... hopefully I'll have other stories too... but this is a way of keeping me honest.

1 comment:

Tat said...

Go Trevor! Lose that fat! Also, a stone is 14 pounds. Also, my word verification word is "suckal." As in, "the be-all, end-all, suckal weight loss programme."