Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Desert Island: Part Two

This time around... songs. So basically, your 5 favorite songs, or the 5 songs you could listen to forever without getting tired of them. The 1st 2 for me are easy choices, the next 3 could vary if I think about this for more than 2 minutes.

1. Only In Dreams - Weezer
2. Sympathy for the Devil - The Rolling Stones
3. I Believe in a Thing Called Love - The Darkness
4. Freebird - Lynyrd Skynyrd
5. Ramble On - Led Zeppelin

Obviously I am alive in the wrong era for music... or simply, today's music is stupid and not worth listening to very often. The most recent song on the list, I Believe in Thing Called Love, is 8 or so years old... and just makes me happy, it isn't the greatest song ever... it's just fun.

1 comment:

Tat said...

Without thinking too much...

and in no particular order...

1) Feel Good Inc. (Gorillaz)
2) Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough (Michael Jackson)
3) How Soon Is Now? (The Smiths)
4) 15 Steps (Radiohead)
5) Penny Lane (Beatles)

I do love me the Brits and black people.

Also, I love "Only in Dreams." Used to put it on repeat.