Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm Terrible...

Well... actually I'm pretty amazing, but I'm terrible at posting.

Since the last time I was here, I got a year older, started another semester of grad school, have witnessed the football team I know and love collapse spectacularly (except against BYU, suck it BYU), and become a father.

Fatherhood is something I'm still trying to understand. I love Stokes, trust me, I do, but I feel so helpless at this early stage in his life... I don't provide nourishment, I don't think I can really teach him anything at this point... I'm simply a diaper changer and rock-to-sleeper. I know that will all change all too soon (he is growing so fast!!), but for now, I will just enjoy having such a beautiful young man to share a roof with.

I'll try to be better about posting, between the baby and classes I'm just about going nuts. Classes are entirely hard... just tedious, especially my online Data Mining class... doesn't it sound fun? It's even duller than it sounds... But, I can persevere.

Love you all (the 8 of you that read this)... for pictures of the young man check my Facebook profile... I will post pics here later, but I'm pretty lazy today.

4 comments:

Camille said...

I'm so glad to hear that Stokes is here! Love to hear more details, but not willing to get on Facebook for them. Sorry! Looking forward to more excitement. What are you doing grad school for? (I mean, what is your goal?:)

The Trevor said...

World Domination.

Oh, and University Administration... want to work in Intercollegiate Athletics.

Tat said...

You don't understand everything about fatherhood after four weeks? Weird.

Also, I'm not sure why Camille doesn't want to "get on Facebook," but her concerns may be taken care of if you just send her the links to the pictures. Just sayin'.

Love you!

Nicole said...

Welcome back to the blogging world, Trevor!