Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are!!!!

Sorry for my lameness, my life isn't terribly interesting, so I don't blog much. I'll try to be much more active in the near future.

Click!!!

One of the greatest children's books of all-time will be hitting the big screen very soon. Maurice Sendak's "Where the Wild Things Are" has been made into a film.

We can all thank Spike Jonze, one of the truly great directors of our time, for making what appears to be a great adaptation.

I'm way psyched, even though I'm 25. You should be too.

2 comments:

Leah Marie said...

I'm pysched and I'm 30. Just sayin'.

Anonymous said...

I had an interview today with an elementary school principal, during which he said that one of the best things I could do in preparation to be a teacher is to collect, read, and love kid books. I too am very excited for this movie.